Click on image for larger picture
The V Star 1100 Classic... a fully stylized big-bore
cruiser priced in the ballpark where most middleweight machines usually
It's got all the goods - a potent, 65-cubic-inch V-twin mill tuned for
big low-end grunt; shaft drive; long, 64.5" wheelbase; classic
wire-spoked wheels; and, of course, incomparable fit and finish.
Full-size, valanced steel fenders, full rider floorboards and just the
right amount of chrome here and there to let you know this is one
The V Star 1100 Classic. Styling straight out of yesteryear.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 65-cubic-inch (1100cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75°
V-twin tuned to put out outstanding low- and mid-range torque --
maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm -- for exceptional
overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater
durability while reducing vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures
superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder cooling fins enhance the stylish
look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual Mikuni BSR 37mm carburetors with throttle
position sensor features a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump,
carburetor heater and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure
consistent fuel flow, greater throttle response and optimum power
throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam clutch-type starter decreases
mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior
reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- 2-into-2 exhaust system with dual shotgun-style
staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle
frame with 32° rake creates strong, stylish machine with precise,
- Low, 28" seat height enhances maneuverability
and provides extra confidence when waiting at stoplights.
- Extra-long, 64.8" wheelbase produces long and
low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort
and well-balanced handling.
- Beefy, brushed steel telescopic front fork with
5.5" of travel smooths out the bumps for incredible cruising
- Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock
with 4.5" of class-leading travel lowers center of gravity for
better handling and an extra-plush ride.
- Rear shock tucked out of sight for classic,
- Large-diameter dual front (with floating
dual-piston calipers) and single rear disc brakes provide strong,
confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Comfortably placed, full-size rider floorboards
enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and
enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Fat, 16" front tire on wire-spoked wheel helps
create that Classic look of yesteryear.
- Wide-set handlebars enhance both overall ergonomics
and retro styling.
- Thickly padded, low-profile split tandem seat and
passenger pillion pad offer all-day rider comfort and enhance
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish
features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that
create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank features
class-leading fuel capacity for extra long-distance cruising range.
- Deeply valanced steel fenders combine timeless
styling with rugged durability.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed
with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays
and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic
- Underseat helmet holder increases convenience for
- Locking compartment under side cover provides
handy, secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks
incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures
dependable, no-hassle starting.